Terms & conditions
By making a donation to the ACO for a seat dedication, the donor acknowledges and accepts the Terms and Conditions set out below and that seat plaques will be inscribed as requested, subject to the following conditions:
- For donors who have opted to make their donation in annual or quarterly instalments, the instalment payments will be scheduled in consultation with a member of the ACO Philanthropy Team, with a maximum payment schedule window of 24 months from the date of first transaction.
- For donors who have opted to make their donation in monthly instalments by credit card, the instalments will be scheduled over a maximum payment schedule window of 20 months calculated from the date of the first instalment and will be deducted automatically from the nominated credit card on the 15th day of each month. If a scheduled payment day falls on a weekend or public holiday, the instalment will be deducted on the next business day.
- Subject to donations having been made in full, dedication plaques will be in place until at least the end of 2032. The ACO reserves the right to have plaques in place beyond this date unless the donor requests otherwise.
- Inscriptions on dedication plaques may have up to two lines of text, with a maximum of 20 characters including spaces, per line.
- In addition to acknowledgement on a dedication plaque, donors will be recognised and acknowledged as a thank you for their donation for a period of 12 months from the date of their donation in ACO concert programs and on the ACO website, unless otherwise indicated. The ACO’s acknowledgement of the donor is subject to the donor’s acknowledgment preferences.
- Neither donations nor Musical Chair dedications guarantee ticket availability for any performances or events.
- The seating configuration in both The Neilson and The Studio will vary according to the flexible seating configuration needs of each performance or event, and there is no guarantee that a particular Musical Chair will be in use or visible in either The Neilson or The Studio at any particular time, nor that a donor will be able to sit on a Musical Chair they have dedicated.
- The ACO reserves the right to approve the content of inscriptions for dedication plaques and the donor acknowledges that inscriptions must not be offensive to anyone or any group. The ACO reserves the right to reject any inscriptions that are inconsistent with the ACO’s policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, unbecoming inscriptions which would serve to bring the ACO into disrepute or which would discredit the ACO by association.
- No goods or services will be provided to the donor in consideration of the donation.